Want to know more about how CMA can support your school?
Click here to contact us
Support for Secondary Schools includes:
- Musical Futures Just Play training for classroom teachers (or classroom teaching by CMA staff)
- CMA supplementary online learning materials for pupils and teachers, including Charanga
- Instrumental and vocal teaching including Supersonic
- Orchestras for All
- Music Mark School Membership
- Access to materials from the London Schools Excellence Fund support for Key Stage 3 extension of Peer-to-Peer, including the Music Mark Framework for Progression in Musical Learning
- CMA network meetings
- Brokering school to school support
- Signposting projects and other opportunities for schools, such as the Schools Festival of Youth Arts
- Support for Artsmark
- From October 2018 (earlier for schools wishing to trial it) Croydon’s Young Creatives App where schools can use pupils’ testimony about their cultural engagement, in and out of school, to inform the school’s curriculum offer and provide evidence of impact to report to parents, report on Pupil Premium funding, gain Artsmark and demonstrate a broad and balanced curriculum to Ofsted.