Want to know more about how CMA can support your school?
Click here to contact us
Support for Special Schools includes:
- All Together Now projects in schools
- Instrumental and vocal teaching
- CMA supplementary online learning materials for pupils and teachers, including Charanga
- Music Mark School Membership
- Free access to All Together Now specialist CPD from Graham Dowdall
- Signposting projects and other opportunities for schools, such as the Schools Festival of Youth Arts
- Support for Artsmark
- Croydon’s Young Creatives App where schools can use pupils’ testimony about their cultural engagement, in and out of school, to inform the school’s curriculum offer and provide evidence of impact to report to parents, report on Pupil Premium funding, gain Artsmark and demonstrate a broad and balanced curriculum to Ofsted.